Monday, September 10, 2007

Hidden treasures

So okay, maybe it wasn’t the best of idea’s to put all of Qui-Gon’s souvenir junk in the room upstairs. How were we to know it was Yoda’s room? After all, it was Kenobi’s suggestion. Right there, that should have put up warning flags.

After that, Obi Wan had to see Yoda personally in the Jedi council room. I heard, what with all the force wedgies administered, ol Kenobi couldn’t sit down for a week.

Soon afterwards, Yoda had all that stuff sent to the Jedi treasury. My little shell-like ears picked up. A treasury? What could possibly be in there? The Jedi aren’t supposed to be interested in the monetary things of this world and they aren’t supposed to want for money. (For the life of me, I just can’t wrap my mind around that idea…)

Curious, I took a stroll down to the Jedi Vault on the pretext of wanting to check Qui-Gon’s stuff to make sure it was okay.

Inside I found the most unusual sites of my life. Within the Vault I saw hundreds of these rare toys.














That’s a good start for an Ewok.















Oooo! Look at the craftsmanship on that figure.

















mmmm…and it smells like bacon too.

12 comments:

Vegeta said...

They may be hiding them out of embarrasament

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Lars and Aunt Beu .... so so wrong, but it still make my side hurt from laughing.

I think I have all three of those in my "oh my god you area fracking geek" collection.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

And now for my Owen Lars impression.

Ahem

I hate my wife, you guys are jerks, I want to have sex with Natalie Portman, go Dolphins, I hate my dad, I hate my wife. Hey, howcome no one's reading my blog?

Thank you thank you

Fluke Starbucker said...

HEY!

I'll give you Master Yoda's fifty credits for all three of those right here, right now.

Unknown said...

Who knew you could package the Force?

Skywalker said...

Two of those you don't want to open.

Jawa Juice said...

Jon: LOL!
spot on!
*Clap-clap-clap*

Fluke:
um...did you say 50 credits each?

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Jon: I had almost forgotten about Ranting Lars the white supremist.... Ah good times

Anonymous said...

Careful Fluke Yoda might be listening

Jedi Healer said...

Welcome Back JJ and Master Yoda

I've got all three in my collection AOC.

But then again, don't we all?

Master Yoda said...

Hmm, Owen Lars... in this form I like him better I think. Yes, much more tolerable he is this way.

Jon, a very good that impression was!

Young Starbucker, a lien on your moisture farm I will have to put if that way you keep talking! Stiff me you will not! Hmph!

Jardena said...

Smells like Bacon but tastes like chicken